Strony

Ric Rac with Embellish Magazine

Wednesday, July 28, 2010



Pretty summer colors from the latest Embellish Magazine Challenge, don't ya think? I like 'em so much I'd really like to get another card done with them, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I chose the softer side of all the colors in my card below. The patterned paper from My Mind's Eye is much softer than it appears in this photo. I put it with PTI cardstocks, Paper Studio and Prima flowers, and stamped images from Me&My Big Ideas-Sassy Icons.

I used VersaMark and chalk for all the stamping since I wanted everything to be extra soft and pretty! I blended a couple colors on the images on the bottom portion...it shows a little better below...


I know the use of ric rac is not real creative, but I wanted to keep it simple. Hope you like it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Geri




3 comments:

  1. Simple is beautiful in this case Geri! Love the stamped images on the bottom and the overall color combinations. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft take on the color combo and the little touches of turquoise. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant design! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete